2023 NOMOS Conference: Climate Change
Editors Chiara Cordelli and Melissa Lane have invited the following excellent group of speakers:
Panel I (Law): 12:00-1:30 EDT
· Principal paper: Douglas Kysar (Yale), Climate Change and Neoliberal Imagination
· Political Science commentator: Zeynep Pamuk (LSE)· Philosophy commentator: Dale Jamieson (NYU)
Panel II (Political Science): 2:00-3:30 EDT
· Principal paper: Alyssa Battistoni (Barnard), Climate Change and the Politics of Externalities
· Philosophy commentator: Mark Budolfson (Rutgers)· Law commentator: Madison Condon (Boston University)
Panel III (Philosophy): 4:00-5:30 EDT
· Principal paper: Lucas Stanczyk (Harvard)
· Law commentator: Shelley Welton (Penn)· Political Science commentator: Steve Vanderheiden (University of Colorado-Boulder)
ASPLP members and registrants will have access to copies of papers ahead of the conference. After the conference, Chiara Cordelli and Melissa Lane will edit the papers for a volume in the ASPLP’s NOMOS Series, published by New York University Press.
Please note all who join or rejoin the ASPLP by October 1 will receive our most recent volume, NOMOS LXV: Reconciliation and Repair, as well as our next volume, NOMOS LXVI: Civic Education, when it is published in 2024. Only $50 per year for regular members, and $20 for student and emeritus/members.
Questions regarding joining ASPLS should be directed to James Fleming, Secretary-Treasurer of the ASPLP, at [email protected].