The first Service of Remembrance was held in 1919.
The Princeton University Chapel is the religious and ceremonial center for the University. Completed in 1928, it is the
third largest university chapel in the world. It is the home of regular religious services for many of the University's faith
groups, including the 271 year-old ecumenical Christian worshiping community that meets every Sunday at 11:00 a.m.
- the very community that founded Princeton in 1746. A place of grace and of peace, the Chapel is open to all people.
There is seating for approximately 1300 people, including 90 in the balcony.