Colloquium | "The Virtual Materiality of Texts: Book History during a Pandemic" | Welcome & Panel I
From Department of History Department on December 1st, 2020
- Nigel Smith (Princeton University)
- Moderator: Jin-Woo Choi (Princeton University)
- Leah Price (Rutgers University) | “Book Learning, Hands-Off?”
- Jesse Erickson (University of Delaware) | "Proximal Surrogates: Reimagining Bibliographic Spatiality in Domestic Research Interiors"
- Tia Blassingame (Scripps College) | "Scripps College Press: Teaching, Learning, & Making Meaning Remotely"