About the Undergraduate Fund for Academic Conferences (UFAC)
Undergraduate Fund for Academic Conferences (UFAC)
Office of Undergraduate Research
UFAC supports all currently enrolled Princeton undergraduates to travel and present their research and scholarship. UFAC awards typically range between $500 and $750.
Funding may be used for
- Travel to the conference
- Registration fees
- Lodging and meals
Funding does NOT cover
- Personal items
- Social activities
How to Apply?
Find UFAC in the Student Activities Funding Engine (SAFE); UFAC is listed under Independent Projects
What Do You Need to Apply?
- Strong Faculty Endorsement: Include the name of a faculty adviser who will serve as a recommender for your funding application. Be sure to ask them first!
- Detailed Itemized Budget
- Electronic Copy of Your Accepted Abstract (if applicable)
- A Project Statement (<200 words) Describing
- How your participation will contribute to your academic growth
- Information about the conference
- Your role at the conference
- Any other funding you have secured
- Your Planned Itinerary
- Any Special Qualifications that Prepared You
When to Apply?
OUR reviews submissions on a rolling basis between late August and late May. Submissions must be received one month before your conference travel for full consideration.
Any questions? Email us at [email protected]
Or check out our website https://undergraduateresearch.princeton.edu/funding/academic-conferences
We look forward to supporting your research!