2021 P3 Welcome and Telling My Ph.D. Story Panel
Welcome to the 2021 P3 Program!
We will kick off P3 with an esteemed panel of guests who all have earned their PhDs in various disciplines. All from very different fields, each panelist will share their perspective on the value of a PhD, their journey, and current careers.
- Erika Barr, PhD, Special Projects Coordinator and Director, Community College Programs, National Institutes of Health
- Jermaine Ross, PhD, Vice President, Head of Neuroscience at Immuneering Corporation
- Angel Molina, PhD, Assistant Professor, Arizona State University
- Donavan Ramon, PhD, Assistant Professor, Southern Illinois University Edwardsville
- Jacqueline Toribio, PhD, Professor, University of Texas at Austin