About the Office of Undergraduate Research
Curious about research?
Interested in doing research next summer?
Looking for funds to support your research?
Wondering how to get started?
OUR is the place to go!
- Guide and engage undergraduates with research at Princeton
- Unlock opportunities enhancing the independent work experience with OUR research programs, guides, and grants
- Prepare students to communicate their research and celebrate their achievements
First-Years: There's plenty to learn about research year 1
- Subscribe to the PCUR blog, staffed by student researchers
- Enroll in a research-based course; try a Freshman Seminar
- Explore your research interests and connect with a graduate mentor through ReMatch
- Apply for an OUR summer research internship
- Read through the Independent Work Guides before choosing your major
- Apply to be a Research Assistant
- Stay in the know by tracking research and workshop opportunities through PURC
- Gain research experience during the summer on- or off-campus
- Attend Princeton Research Day (PRD)
- Search the digital thesis archive to find ideas for your Junior Project (JP) research
- Develop your JP and enroll in your department's method seminar
- Present your research at an academic conference (apply for UFAC funding!) and at PRD
- Apply for OUR summer senior thesis research funding to start on your thesis in world-class facilities on-campus or to travel the world
- Research your thesis and deposit your work in the university archives
- Learn about graduate school opportunities and apply for graduate fellowships
- Translate your findings into a PRD presentation and share your research with a global audience
Want to learn more?
We're here to answer your questions about undergraduate research!
- Caitlin Larracey, PhD, Assistant Director
- Pascale Poussart, PhD, Director
- Crystal Dixon, Program Coordinator
Sign up for office hours at the OUR website: Undergraduateresearch.princeton.edu
Email your questions to: [email protected]
We look forward to hearing from you!